How can we help you?

Car insurance my cover

  • What does legal services cover include?
    Belongs to: My cover , Car insurance
    Legal services cover provides expert legal support when you need it most: If you're involved in a motor accident which isn't your fault, we'll cover up to £100,000 legal costs for a lawyer to pursu...
    Last updated: 15/08/2018
  • Which policy documents can I view online?
    Belongs to: My cover , Car insurance
    You can view a PDF of all your policy documents online in your My account. There you'll find your: Car insurance certificate Car policy booklet (and breakdown policy booklet if you bought breakdow...
    Last updated: 18/09/2018
  • Multicar discount
    Belongs to: My cover , Car insurance
    What you'll save £40 off the second car's premium immediately, at the point of purchase and £20 off each policy's premium at renewal. Who's eligible? You have a car insurance policy and you insure ...
    Last updated: 13/07/2020
  • Can I drive my car in Europe and abroad?
    Belongs to: My cover , Car insurance
    Yes, you have Comprehensive insurance cover to drive your car in most European countries. You can travel for up to 180 days in a given year - but no single trip can be longer than 90 days. You don't...
    Last updated: 12/10/2016
  • Can I drive other cars?
    Belongs to: My cover , Car insurance
    Yes, provided you meet the following criteria: You're the main driver and policy holder. You're aged 25 years from the start date or last renewal date of your policy. You don't own the car, and d...
    Last updated: 07/05/2018
Insurance is arranged by Aviva UK Digital Limited trading as Registered in England No. 09766150. Registered Office: St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Policies are underwritten and administered by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland, No. 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.