Yes, provided you meet the following criteria:
- You're the main driver and policy holder.
- You're aged 25 years from the start date or last renewal date of your policy.
- You don't own the car, and don't have it on hire purchase.
- You have the owner's express consent to drive the vehicle.
- You still have your vehicle, and it isn't damaged beyond cost effective repair.
- You'll be covered for third party cover only.
- You do not need a cover note from us - your insurance certificate is good enough!
For the full list of policy limits, view page 12 of your Insurance Policy document which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.