How can we help you?

Home insurance my cover

  • The Flood Re scheme
    Belongs to: My cover , Home insurance
    Help for flooded homes Traditionally, it hasn’t always been easy accessing affordable home insurance if you live in an area at high risk of flooding. Flood Re is a scheme set up between the governme...
    Last updated: 14/11/2019
  • How will building work affect my home insurance?
    Belongs to: My cover , Home insurance
    Do I need to notify you of any upcoming building work? You must notify us of any intended alteration to, extension to or renovation of your property. However, you do not need to tell us about interna...
    Last updated: 22/04/2020
Insurance is arranged by Aviva UK Digital Limited trading as Registered in England No. 09766150. Registered Office: St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Policies are underwritten and administered by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland, No. 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.