How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Is my mobile phone covered under my contents insurance?

We’ll cover your mobile phone as standard under our contents cover for within the home.

If you need cover away from the home, you’ll need to take out personal belongings cover.

If the value of your mobile phone exceeds the single article limit for personal belongings cover, you’ll need to specify this as a valuable on your policy.

Please click here to find out how to include additional cover on your policy.

For limits and exclusions, please refer to your Policy Schedule, which you can download from the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.