- Log in to your My account.
- Scroll down to "My policies" section.
- Find the home insurance policy you wish to change and select "Change policy".
- On the next page make sure you enter the date you want the change to take place.
- Then choose from the different links depending on what it is you want to change.
You can make the following changes:
- Click "Change contents" to amend your contents sum insured or add/remove specific items from your cover.
- Click "Change property" to update your buildings information/sum insured.
- Click "Change cover options" to amend your level of cover or add/remove upgrades.
- Click "Change payment details" to update your payment information.
- Click "Change policyholder details" to change your contact information.
What changes can't I make online?
You'll need to contact us directly to:
- Change policyholder's dates of birth.
- Change your No claim discount.
- Remove claims (you can add a claim via your My account).
We aren't able to amend the following:
- Add/remove policyholder.
- Amend direct debit date.
Please note that we reserve the right to apply an administration charge of up to £30 (subject to Insurance Premium Tax where applicable) for any adjustments you ask us to make to your policy, other than those detailed above.