How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Does buildings insurance cover accidental damage?

We have two levels of accidental damage under available as optional extras under our products:

Limited accidental damage cover insures you against accidental damage to underground pipes and cables, fixed glass, and sanitary fixtures and fittings (baths, shower trays, sinks etc).

Extra accidental damage cover extends the limited cover to insure you against accidental damage to the rest of your buildings, like putting your foot through the ceiling or hitting a nail into a water pipe.

To find out how to add extra cover to your policy, just click here.

For more information on limits and exclusions, please check your Home Insurance Policy or Policy Schedule, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.