How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Do you offer contents cover for students?

With all of our contents policies, we’ll provide students with limited cover under the contents temporarily removed section if students don’t have their own permanent home and will come back to the insured family home.

You can also add on personal belongings cover for items to be covered away from the home. If you any of your items are above the personal belongings single item limit you’ll need to specify these on your policy. To find out how to add this cover, please click here.

You need to make sure that the contents replacement cost is enough to cover all of the student's personal effects, as well as the rest of the household when they're all away from home.

Claims for student’s belongings may affect your home policy as well as your No claim discount (NCD).

For more information on limits and exclusions, please check your Home Insurance Policy or Policy Schedule, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.