How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Do you cover television sets?

With all of our contents policies, we’ll automatically provide you with cover for your televisions (including plasma or flat-screen TVs) under our standard risks.

If you’d like your TV to be covered for accidental damage, you’ll need to select limited accidental damage cover as an optional extra. To find out how to add this extra cover to your policy, please click here.

Please bear in mind that normal wear and tear and electrical or mechanical breakdowns are not covered.

For more information on limits and exclusions, please check your Home Insurance Policy or Policy Schedule, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.