How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Do you cover photographic equipment?

As standard with all of our contents policies, we cover photographic equipment (including accessories, projectors, binoculars, telescopes and microscopes) under our standard risks.

If you need cover away from the home for any of the above items, you’ll need to take out personal belongings cover. If any piece of your equipment is over the personal belongings single item limit, you’ll need to specify these items on your policy. To find out how to add this cover, please click here.

Please note that we don't ever cover professional use.

For more information on limits and exclusions, please check your Home Insurance Policy or Policy Schedule, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.