How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Are my glasses covered?

With all of our contents policies, we’ll automatically provide you with cover for your glasses under our standard risks.

If you need cover for accidental damage to your glasses in the home, you’ll need to take out our extra accidental damage cover – and if you need cover away from home you’ll need to add personal belongings cover. To find how to add extra cover, just click here.

For more information on limits and exclusions, please check your Home Insurance Policy or Policy Schedule, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.