How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

What does 'business use' mean?

We define it as using your home for business purposes, like child-minding from home. We will only cover you if your business is clerical and nobody visits your home in relation to your work.

Business equipment

If you have our Essentials Plus or Premier contents policy, we’ll provide cover for loss or damage to business equipment while in the home under our standard risks up to the limit shown on your Policy Schedule.

We categorise business equipment as the following items:

Office furniture, computers, printers, typewriters, fax machines, photocopiers, and answerphones that are owned by you and used for business or professional purposes.

You can view more information about what we cover in your Home Insurance Policy, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.