How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Do you offer contents cover for shared accommodation?

We do provide contents policies for shared accommodation – unfortunately we can’t offer to cover properties shared by more than two people.

We also can’t provide cover for shared student accommodation.

For more information on this cover, please check your Home Insurance Policy, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.