How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Do you insure let properties or holiday homes?

Unfortunately we don’t currently offer to cover any home where you are not the main proprietor.

However, if you are renting a property and you are the main proprietor we may be able to offer you contents cover.

Please click here to get a contents insurance quote.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.