How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Can you note an interested party on my documents?

To add your mortgage provider to your documents, you’ll just need to:

  • Log in to your My account.
  • Scroll down and find the policy you want to edit, and select "Change policy".
  • On the next page make sure you enter the date you want the change to take place.
  • Choose “Change property”.
  • Change the ownership of the property to “Mortgaged”.
  • Enter the details of your mortgage provider.

Once you’ve accepted the change, your documents should update straight away and you’ll be able to see your mortgage provider’s details on your Policy Schedule. You can download a copy of this in your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.