How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Am I covered against vandalism under home insurance?

We cover you for vandalism or malicious damage as standard under our both our buildings and contents insurance policies.

You’ll need to report incidents to the police within 24 hours and get a crime reference number.

For more information on limits and exclusions, please check your Home Insurance Policy or Policy Schedule, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.