How can we help you?

What happens when I drive in the European Union now?

Your car insurance policy with us will give you Comprehensive cover for driving in the EU for a total of 180 days during your policy year, as long as your vehicle is normally kept in Great Britain or the Isle of Man.

A single trip can’t last longer than 90 days. If you go over the single or annual trip limits, we’ll continue to give you the minimum cover required by law, which is third party only, when driving in the EU, EEA, Andorra, Serbia, Switzerland, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar.

Your policy documents will tell you what you’re covered for in more detail, so please check these.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.