How can we help you?

Is my driving licence still valid in the EU?

Yes. But if you have a paper driving licence or a driving licence issued in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man, you may need an International Driving Permit (IDP).

This depends on where you’re going so check the rules of the country you’re travelling to.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.