How can we help you?

Can you also provide me with an International Driving Permit (IDP)?

The government provides IDPs and you should be able to get one from the Post Office. We won’t be able to issue them to our customers.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.