Yes, provided you meet the following criteria:
- You're the main driver and policy holder.
- You're aged 25 years from the start date or last renewal date of your policy.
- You don't own the car, and don't have it on hire purchase.
- You have the owner's express consent to drive the vehicle.
- You still have your vehicle, and it isn't damaged beyond cost effective repair.
- The car is not an automated vehicle
- You'll be covered for third party cover only.
- You do not need a cover note from us
- You also need to be covered for that type of car on your Insurance Certificate
For the full list of policy limits, view the “Your liability – Driving other cars” section of your policy booklet which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.