How can we help you?

My car’s been written off after a claim. What do I do next?

If your vehicle has been declared a total loss after a claim, you have two options.

If you’re replacing the vehicle following the accident, you can change your car via your My account. Please click here to find out how to change your car.

If you’re not intending to purchase a new vehicle, you’ll need to cancel your policy. Please click here to find out how to cancel your policy.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.