How can we help you?
Categories: Claims , Life insurance

How will you pay the money if a claim is accepted?

The money for a claim will be paid electronically by BACS or by a telegraphic transfer.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.