How can we help you?

What happens if I am moving house?

You can change your address details online in your My account, so transferring your policy to your new home is quick and easy.

If you have our Essentials Plus or Premier contents policy, we automatically cover your contents while they're moved to your new home by professional removers (including temporary storage in a furniture depot for up to seven days).

We don’t currently offer the option to cover two properties or allow temporary cover for our buildings policies, so if you do need this type of cover you may need to either take out an additional policy or cancel your existing policy. You can find out how to cancel by clicking here.

For more information on this type of cover, please check your Home Insurance Policy, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

Please note that an administration charge of £12 (plus Insurance Premium Tax at the appropriate rate where applicable) may apply when changes are made to your policy either yourself via My account or by our customer service team.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.