How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Will I be covered for damage caused by Emergency access?

If your home is damaged as a result of someone needing to access your home to deal with a medical emergency or to prevent damage to the home we will pay up to the sum insured to repair the damage.

We provide this cover as standard for all of our buildings and contents policies up to your specified sum insured.

For limits and exclusions, please check your Policy Schedule, which you can download in the documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.