How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Why do I need buildings insurance?

If your home is mortgaged, your mortgage provider will insist that you have buildings insurance in order to protect their interest in the property. Insurance policies are designed to take your home back to the same condition it was in before your claim. So ask yourself the question, 'If my home burnt down, could I afford to rebuild it?'

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.