How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

What kind of property do you cover?

We can only cover homes that meet the following criteria:

  • Will cost up to £500,000 to rebuild
  • Has up to £100,000 worth of contents
  • Has a maximum of 5 adults and/or 5 children living there
  • Hasn’t previously suffered from subsidence or flooding
  • Isn’t a let property
  • Has no more than 5 bedrooms
  • Has a good claims history
  • Is in Great Britain, including Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.

We don’t offer to cover any properties outside of these specifications, such as houseboats, caravans or mobile homes.

To find out if we can provide you with cover for your home, please click here to get a quote.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.