How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

What does my insurance cover if I move house?

If you have our Essentials Plus or Premier contents policy, we automatically cover your contents while they're moved by to your new home by professional removers (including temporary storage in a furniture depot for up to seven days).

We don’t currently offer any temporary cover for our buildings policies, so if you do need this type of cover you may need to cancel your policy. You can find out how to cancel by clicking here.

For more information on this type of cover, please check your Home Insurance Policy, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.