How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

How should I secure my windows?

You need to fit all opening accessible windows with a key-removable security device. This means any ground-floor windows or anything that can be reached from a flat roof, porch or other structure, or next to drainpipes.

With both our buildings and contents policies, we’ll also cover you for repair of broken locks on your windows and doors following a claim if the property is not secure.

For more information on this type of cover, please check your Home Insurance Policy, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.