How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Do you offer cover for religious festivals and wedding gifts?

Yes – this is covered under our Essentials Plus and Premier contents policies under our standard risks.

Celebrations usually mean presents and extra food and drink which increase the value of your home contents. This cover provides an additional temporary uplift in your contents sum insured to give you a little extra protection at Christmas, during your own religious festival or when a member of your household is getting married.

For limits and exclusions, please refer to your Policy Schedule, which you can download from the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.
Insurance is arranged by Aviva UK Digital Limited trading as Registered in England No. 09766150. Registered Office: St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Policies are underwritten and administered by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland, No. 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.