How can we help you?
Categories: My cover , Home insurance

Do you cover clothes and linen under contents?

We cover clothing and linen under our standard risks on our contents policies.

Please bear in mind that we don’t cover clothes on a ‘new for old’ basis and we may make a deduction for wear and tear.

If you would like cover for clothing and linen away from the home you’ll need to add personal belongings cover. If any of your items are above the personal belongings single item limit, you’ll need to specify these on your policy. You can find out how to add extra cover here.

For more information on limits and exclusions, please check your Home Insurance Policy or Policy Schedule, which you can download in the Documents section of your My account.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.