There may be a number of reasons that we can't offer to cover you - unfortunately as this decision is made by our underwriters, we can't change this.
Who we cover
We can only cover drivers who meet our standard criteria:
- Aged between 21 and 75 years from the start of your policy term.
- Driving with a UK or EU licence.
- A resident of Great Britain (not including Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands).
- In a car that is 20 years or younger, worth £70k or less and without significant modifications (other than optional extras fitted by manufacturer or dealer as new and declared in the car value, and those solely made in respect of a disability).
- Looking for a fully Comprehensive cover.
- Insuring a car, as we do not cover vans.
- Keeping your car at the registered address of the policyholder.
- Safety conscious: no more than one claim (excluding windscreen claims) and no more than two minor convictions in the last 5 years.
It may be that you no longer meet this criteria due to changes made or new information provided.
If you need to cancel your policy as a result of this, please click here for the steps to do so.