How can we help you?

What happens when I travel to the European Union now?

When driving your vehicle abroad now your policy will provide you with comprehensive cover in the European Union for a total of 180 days during your policy year. No single trip can last longer than 90 days. If you exceed these limits your motor insurance provides the minimum cover required by law for each country when driving in the EU, EEA, Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland. 

For more information please refer to ‘Do I need a Green Card

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.