How can we help you?

I’m driving abroad beyond the borders of the EU. Do I need a Green Card?

Your motor insurance with us doesn’t go beyond the following countries:

EU Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain & Sweden

EEA countries not in the EU: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway

Other countries where you don’t need a Green Card during the transition period: Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland

If you’re planning to drive your vehicle in any of the below countries, please contact us so we can check what you’ll need to be covered:

  • Bosnia & Herzegovina
  • Israel
  • Morocco
  • Montenegro
  • Tunisia
  • Turkey.
If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.